Tuesday 10 April 2012

The seasons are changing

This morning when I came out of the shower I could feel winter is around the corner. And for those who get up early, it is still dark at 05h00. The sun only makes an appearance at around half past six. And at seven in the evenings it is almost dark.

I got a wonderful birthday present earlier this year. A coffee machine. A big thank you to my boss. Sometimes they do listen when you say something (I do have the best boss in the world). I love it and it is big one. It's one of those 3 in 1 types. And best of all it's got a timer. You just set it for when you wake up and it starts making coffee and when you get to the kitchen your coffee is ready. No time to wait for the kettle to boil. Don't you just love that. I do! In summer it was nice to have that first cup of coffee so quick, but now I makes more sense. You can just pour and run back to your warm bed.

I can highly recommend one! It will certainly makes those cold morning a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment