Sunday 15 April 2012

Monday again!

Hi

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Tomorrow it is back to work for all of us. And they do not call it blue Monday for nothing, but make the best of it.

If you look carefully, you will see winter on the horizon (only if you are in South Africa). I had the heater on in the car this morning.

I love Youtube, there are really good stuff on there. I like to watch the funny videos. This video is food for thought and very powerful. Just search for "girls gone wild in red light district" or follow the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gfFzCDIQ_a8 .

The world is full of bad things and only we can stop it. There are more good people on earth than bad ones and we should all stand together to make the world a better place.

But if you know of really funny videos let me know. Check out the one below
I laughed for days when I saw it the first time. It is still a classic. When you are at work tomorrow, just watch this and forget about the Monday blues.

Take care

Skilpaddop

1 comment:

  1. Follow this link too http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gfFzCDIQ_a8

    ReplyDelete