Sunday 1 April 2012

April Fool's Day

1st of April 2012

April fool’s Day

Today was April fool’s day. I completely forgot about it. The meaning is to me: to pull a believeable joke off that would fool people, for the fun of it. The focus is on fun!

Today a college decided to pull one on me. A very tasteless one I might add. She got somebody else to phone me and tell me that she passed away during the night. I mean, how sick must you be to do that. Come on people. Where is the creativity? That one is dead and buried.

To get a message that somebody passed away is not nice. You have all this emotions and thoughts running trough your head. And then minutes later, the “dead” is standing by your door! Well, I did not take it very well. And to stand there laughing was the cherry on the cake for me. Well, I can not repeat the words I said on here. Believe me, they were not nice.

So, how was your April fool’s day? Where you fooled? Did you fool somebody? Share your April fool’s experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment