Tuesday 17 April 2012

A good laugh!

Hello

When last did you really have a good laugh? I mean,you can't stop laughing and then when you think about it again, you start laughing again. I had one today.

I was in the busy cash office and one of the security guards entered. Now, they go to the room next door and there is this glass partition and a metal drawer and they get things through there. He was tapping on the metal drawer while he waited and I look up, because it is iterating.  And then the cash office clerk asked him if all his toys was broken. I just cracked up. It was so funny. He did not know where to look. Later on when I saw him in the store, I would laugh. And nobody knew why I was laughing.

Laughter makes us feel good and relax. I think some feel good chemicals are released when we really have a good laugh.

In my spam box there was another disturbing e-mail. From my bank! Illegal activity has been detected on my account and I must click on this link to verify my details. Luckily the spam filters warned my that it could not verify that this e-mail was send from my bank. Once again, technology warned me. Thank you!!!

My mother and I share the photography hobby and this one of her best pictures
 It was taken last year on our Kruger vacation. We spend the last five days at Shingwedzi, We were driving along the river and heard the branches moving. I stopped and then this long thing came up and my mother just snapped. This is the result, a elephant reaching for the fresh green leaves way on top. 

Have splendid evening. 

Skilpaddop

No comments:

Post a Comment