Sunday 8 April 2012

Relaxing on Easter Weekend

Hallo

I really hope you are enjoying your Easter long weekend. Places in Gauteng had some rain tonight. I was watching some tv this weekend. And for true entertainment, I can recommend TOP GEAR. Those 3 guys are so funny. There is a lot of reruns of Top Gear on DSTV and I love it. I am a petrol head.

But today, Jeremy had me laughing. He was in a Mercedes-Benz C-class C63 AMG coupe around the Top Gear track and he said it was like Winnie the Pooh with road rage. Thank you Mr. Clarkson, that made my day. Nothing like a good laugh. Visit the Top Gear website for more on the trio.

Tomorrow is the last day of this long weekend, make the best of it. For those driving back home, drive safely and think for those who don't think when they driving.

Skilpaddop

No comments:

Post a Comment