Friday 13 April 2012

It's weekend...again

Good evening

The weekend came soon this week, but I am working this one. Somebody has too. I had no reply from the Barrister from Malaysia, think he got the message.

My blog's visitors are growing day by day. Thank you to all who visited. It's nice to know there are readers out there. Feel free to add comments. I will start adding pictures to the posts. Photography is my hobby and I got some really good pictures, so I think.


This was taken back in November 2010, weeks after I got my new camera. I left for work and this was just as the sun started to rise. I had time to take 2 pictures and the other one was not in focus.

This one was taken in Kruger National Park in 2010, before I got the new camera. It was by a waterhole between Satara & Tshokwane. It was full of animals, there was even crocodiles and hippos in the water. The waterbuck and impala was lined up and I just snapped.

That's it for tonight.

Skilpaddop

No comments:

Post a Comment